To ensure successful, professional shirt services, it is particularly important that – among other factors – clothes feel comfortable to wear and that the service is convenient for the end customers.
The ergonomically designed HF 95 shirt finisher (for rational, automatic shirt and blouse processing in a single work step) with perfected PLC controller fulfils all your quality requirements for a professional shirt service.
Flexible processing of a variety of sleeve lengths is ensured thanks to the linearly guided, pneumatic sleeve tensioning mechanisms that supply constant tension.
Thanks to the highly elastic PE airbag
- Programmable PLC controller
- Stainless-steel body; polyester needled felt protective cover
- Pneumatic collar lock, securing in place of button tabs
- Lowerable front strip, rear waistband level detection
- Short finishing times, individual settings for sensitive textiles
- Option of correction thanks to resettable work steps
- Item counter
This is possible by combining with the KM 25 collar & sleeve press!