The challenges of the recent past have led many laundry companies to tackle new business areas. This is where our product development started to support the industry. Our key question: which machines do laundries need in order to react flexibly to new conditions?
For precisely these customers, we at Fintec developed a compact folding machine for molded parts with a very simple operating concept. The folding robot is highly digitized and runs fully automatic. The focus is on solid and practical folding. In addition, the machine provides detailed diagnostics including preventive maintenance.
The VarioFold mini offers advantages, in particular through its minimal footprint of 2,00 m x 1,10 m and its flexibility in positioning. Integration into existing systems (both, Fintec and others) is possible, as is self-sufficient installation including automatic garment feed. The low investment with minimal energy consumption and wear and tear is also extremely attractive for companies.
- Output up to 500 parts / h depending on the type of folding
- Suitable for healthcare garments and light work clothing
- Basic folding size of approx. 40 x 20 cm
- Minimal footprint 2,00 x 1,10 m
- Integrable into existing systems
- Garment feeding via automatic hangers
- Production data acquisition (Industry 4.0)
- Touchscreen terminal with intuitive handling
- Preventive maintenance (optional)
Our goal was to combine a new innovation with components that have been successfully tried and tested over many years with passion at work and thus bring a new piece of German quality technology to the market.
For further information on the VarioFold mini, please do not hesitate to contact us in person, by phone or email.